CAS FH in International Management
STUDY AND TRAVEL WITH A DIVERSE GROUP OF PROFESSIONALS!
The International Management study is a semester long course for professionals who wish to
- Gain advanced theoretical and applied training in international management
- Apply their existing business know-how to an international context
- Critically evaluate issues that companies face in today’s global market place
- Apply models and frameworks to real life business cases
- Join an exciting study trip to China, India or Silicon Valley
The course introduces participants to the art and practice of international management, diving deep into its central disciplines. Participants develop their understanding of the additional requirements companies face when operating internationally. Classes are instructed by Kalaidos' multinational faculty, whose extensive academic and business experience will help to reflect the learned theories in practice.
Upon completion of the course, participants receive a CAS in International Management degree. The International Management study can be combined with further CAS studies to gain a modular master's degree.
For detailed study information, please register one of the information events below, or request an individual appointment.
Facts and Figures
||Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS FH/UAS), or can lead to a MAS, MBA or EMBA FH degree as a specialization topic (e.g. EMBA UAS with Focus on International Management)
To apply, candidates must have:
- at least a bachelor level or equivalent university degree
- or a higher Swiss national diploma with business focus
- at least two years of business experience since attainment of highest previous degree
- proven English language proficiency
In order to have your documents checked individually please contact Dr. Ella Roininen, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +41 44 200 1972.
Six intensive course blocks with classes taking place on Fridays and Saturdays every ca. 3 weeks
+ optional 6-day Business and study trip
Credits: 15 ECTS
+ optional study trip*
* Please check with us the study trip prices for the study trips to Pune / India, Shanghai / China or Silicon Valley / USA
||no additional costs
Information events (Registration required)
Enrolment and Start dates
|Week day:||Six block seminars in Zurich, taking place on Fridays and Saturdays every 2-3 weeks, plus optional 6-day Business and Study Trip to China, India or Silicon Valley. |
|Location:||Jungholzstrasse 43, 8050 Zurich||Enrolment|