CAS FH in International Management
The International Management study is a semester long course targeted to professionals who wish to
- Gain advanced theoretical and applied training in international management
- Apply their existing business know-how to an international context
- Critically evaluate issues that companies face in today’s global market place
- Apply models and frameworks to a real life business case in their semester work
The course introduces participants to the art and practice of international management, diving deep into its central disciplines. Participants develop their understanding of the additional requirements companies face when operating internationally. Classes are instructed by Kalaidos' multinational faculty, whose extensive academic and business experience will help to reflect the learned theories in practice.
Upon completion of the course, participants receive a CAS in International Management degree. The International Management study can be combined with further CAS studies to gain a modular master's degree.
Facts and Figures
||Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS FH/UAS), or can lead to a MAS, MBA or EMBA FH degree as a specialization topic (e.g. EMBA UAS with Focus on International Management)
To apply, candidates must have:
- at least a bachelor level or equivalent university degree
- or a higher Swiss national diploma with business focus
- at least two years of business experience since attainment of highest previous degree
- proven English language proficiency
In order to have your documents checked individually please contact Dr. Ella Roininen, email email@example.com, tel. +41 44 200 1972.
Six intensive course blocks with classes taking place on Fridays and Saturdays every 2-3 weeks
Optional 6-day Business and Study trip to India
Credits: 15 ECTS
* This price applies to the study program starting in 2016 and – if you register by 30 September 2016 – for the study program starting in 2017. After 1 October the price for the study program will be CHF 9’600.
CHF 10'500* with study trip to India
* This price applies to the study program starting in 2016 and – if you register by 30 September 2016 – for the study program starting in 2017. After 1 October the price for the study program will be CHF 11'100.
||no additional costs
Information events (Registration required)
Enrolment and Start dates
|Week day:||Six block seminars in Zurich, taking place on Fridays and Saturdays every 2-3 weeks, plus optional 6-day Business and Study Trip to India|
|Location:||Jungholzstrasse 43, 8050 Zurich||Enrolment|